Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My interviews for the project. Ray's interview went really well I though. He was incredibly articulate and was able to knock down every single detail of the story with such great imagery. I honestly wish I could have just played this clip instead of doing the package, not because I didn't want to do the project, but because of how good this came out. Really powerful stuff and it takes you inside the situation and what happened afterwards. The other three interviews were more supporting interviews as opposed to main events. I used them to add an outsider's perspective to various stories. At the end of the day, outside of Steve, I didn't feel the need to use a ton of their content, but they really hit home the image of how Ray went through a total shift in every facet of his life as well as how proud people close to him are that he was able to recover from his injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment